Industrial Chemical Cleaning Service: Customer service
Now you can Customer service where you can inform about:
- - which are the latest offers Industrial Chemical Cleaning Service;
- - distributors who can provide the desired product;
- - which products and services Industrial Chemical Cleaning Service;
- - which is the best way to pay.
Industrial Chemical Cleaning Service expects an ongoing dialogue with all its customers at 021 / 411.49.09 Fax: 021 / 411.49.66 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday to Friday, between 10am : 00-18: 30, except holidays.
Industrial Chemical Cleaning Service team role it is to inform and advise you so you take the best decision for you when you listen to suggestions and offer solutions when you need it.
for presentations and / or demonstrations, technical support, consultancy, service or price offers, we invite you to contact us or visit us at headquarters.
Poison Control Center
In case of poisoning, medical personnel can call nationally by phone: 065-208002/208003/208004
All rights, including copyright and database right on, on sic.ro site and its contents, are owned by it or otherwise sic.ro are used in accordance with the law.
by accessing the website www.sic.ro take responsibility that you use its content for personal use only and not for selling. You can download some information and you can print any part of the site's content for personal use. Except for the foregoing, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including any web site), distribute, transmit, retransmit, distribute, modify or make public any part of the site without prior consent of sic.ro.
Terms and conditions:
Accessing and using this site are offered under the following conditions sic.ro:
- 1. Use of this site reveals that you accept these conditions, which come into force with the first use of the site.
Sic.ro reserves the right to change the terms and conditions whenever need be, those changes being mentioned online.
- 2. Your duty is to regularly check the information on the site to find timely changes that have been made. The subsequent use of this site after changes have been made constitutes your agreement specifying previously made by us.
- 3. The material on the site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, disseminated or transmitted in any way except for personal use. Any other use of material on the site requires the prior consent of sic.ro. It is not allowed adaptation, modification or creation of another material derived from material contained in this site or use for any purpose other than personal use. Your agreement to these terms implies that use of the site must be made in accordance with legal norms and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use of this site by any third party. Restrict or inhibit include illegal behavior likely to cause harassment or distress or inconvenience any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive or interruption of normal activity of this site.
- 4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding sic.ro, its products and services are offered respecting the principles of quality and objectivity.
- sic.ro assumes no responsibility for any dysfunction, technical problems, errors or negligence arising from or in connection with use of this website.
- 5. Any contribution to this website are welcome, provided that the materials sent not have a defamatory.
- 6. Any condition that is considered to be legal or void will be modified or eliminated.
- 7. Terms and conditions are prepared in accordance with the laws of Romania.
- 8. If you do not accept the terms and conditions mentioned, then you do not have permission to access the content of this website.
Pest control is all means and methods of preventing and combating arthropods, which circulates and transmit (directly or indirectly) and parasitic infectious and contagious diseases to humans and animals. Insect species most common in this field are:
- - Kitchen red beetle, black beetle kitchen, biting, mosquito, clothes moth, cricket house, human flea, house spider, wasp, ant black carpet moth, etc..
From a practical standpoint, it is of two kinds Pest:
- - Preventive (prophylactic) which aims to prevent the multiplication and spread of pests, creating unfavorable conditions for their development.
It must have permanent, preferably 3 months;
- - Curative (therapeutic or fight) in the outbreak, which seeks the destruction and removal of insects and arthropods unit on which it operates; it is done at repeated intervals of 10 to 14 days (the incubation period of insects) for the destruction of outbreaks, followed then by Pest prevention.
Insect control prevents and controls the transmission of diseases by insects and mites. Insects, besides the discomfort factor it generates, are the causative agents of economic damage, as well as agents of transmission to humans and animals of infectious and parasitic diseases.
It is good to know that from all over 1.2 million insect species, only a small number are useful to man such as bees, silkworms, aquatic insects that are food for fish. Great danger that shows great strength is due to harmful insects breeding and exaggerated their voracity.
The material damage is done by transmission of diseases both crops and animals.
Here are some diseases propagated by insects or by bite or by contact with foodstuffs: relapsing fever, typhus, tuberculosis, plague, malaria, skin disorders, dermatitis, eye irritation of the mucous membranes, food poisoning, viruses, etc.
Disinfection is a method of hygiene, consisting of operations prevent and combat infectious and parasitic diseases in humans and animals, following the destruction of pathogens on surfaces subject to this operation.
Apart from mechanical cleaning, which requires every space, disinfection is achieved:
- - Preventive (prophylactic) - which aims at the destruction of potential pathogens or pathogens conditioning, which normally is local microbial and develops negatively influencing the health of humans and animals.
- - of necessity - which is performed to control certain infectious or parasitic diseases, from the time of registration of the first cases of illness and liquidate the entire outbreak.
Disinfection prevents the growth of pathogens, transmitters of diseases and combat diseases spread mass.
Rodent control is a complex of permanent measures implemented in order to destroy harmful rodents (mice, rats) and maintain them at a level low in number. Rodent control - the destruction of harmful rodents - has a particularly important role because they constitute a permanent risk of illness and economic losses. Rodents are mammals most numerous and widespread, accounting for a third of fauna globe. Prolificacy is high due to early sexual maturity (1.5 - 3 months), short gestation period (16-21 days) frequent calving (2-8 / year), with a large number of chicken litter (4-12) there is the possibility of reproduction of the first generations even in the first year of life. Longevity is 2-4 years old, hamsters reaching even 10 years.
- Did you know that: The number of rats is 2: 2.5 times higher than that of residents and that they consume an average amount of approx. 22- 38 kg per year. It finds that damage caused by them in a locality with a total of 300,000 as of min. 1,000,000 euro / year.
The main rodents from our country are:
- - ground squirrel
- - gray rat - house rat
- - the teeming mouse - blue house rat species
- - woodsControl measures are: prevention - prevention - defensive performed through: preventing penetration and rodents in establishing goals, removal of water and food sources for rodents, destruction of places of shelter for rodents mouse
Control measures are: prevention - prevention - defensive performed through: preventing penetration and rodents in establishing goals, removal of water and food sources for rodents, destruction of places of shelter for rodents.
Rodent control prevents and controls transmission of rodent diseases, bite or contact. Great danger that it is harmful rodents, mice and rats remains that they cause numerous damage and represent a particular danger to health.
The role of rodents in sending a large number of bacterial diseases, viral and parasitic both in humans and animals is well known.
Mice, especially rats are reservoirs and vectors of infection, spreading diseases such as trichinosis, leptospirosis, brucellosis, foot and mouth disease, viral gastroenteritis, anthrax, rabies, food poisoning etc. At this Special add that rats and mice destroy, pollute and make obsolete much more food, equipment, premises, than foods consumed, thus making losses caused by them to become priceless.